Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Writing on the...er, Blog

In addition to crowing about my friend's genius with needle and thread, I wanted to highlight a new section of my blog, the Pages section. Here is where I will be posting various blips and blurbs of my writing, for anyone who is interested. I have three to start off with, from my creative writing class, but I have binders, and scraps, and files, and folders...full of writing that I will transcribe or edit for viewing and publish here.

In other news, I am currently working on my mom's annual pair of slipper socks, which I will post pictures of once I have one sock completed. I will also post the pattern if anyone wants it; pretty simple rib stitch pattern but picking up gussets is still challening with some yarns. I have a little hole in one gusset to fix. Sigh. Gusset holes...the sock maker's kryptonite. I will then be working on a purple headband, and I'll post that picture and pattern too.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment