Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gettin Scrappy

Friday, there was no school for the girls and I, so me and the small one headed to my friend Cinnamon's house for a day of scrapbooking fun. Cinnamon is the scrapbooking queen: she has things I've never imagined to be used for all sorts of creative notions. She set up Madyson with her own little station and provided her with all the materials to make her Valentine's Day cards for her class. Which was very kind! Those things aren't cheap anymore, since you need several boxes to accommodate large class sizes. Madyson needed 34, and they turned out very cute, though I haven't taken a pic of them yet, and she needs to address them still. But Cinnamon is amazing! She asked what I wanted to make, and I of course always make cards. I know page layouts for albums are the ideal project for most scrapbookers but I like short term commitment for my scrappin. So I said cards; she said what kind? All kinds! I'm into vintage/collage/Victorian style, and anything reminiscent of the 20' and 30's . We made some awesome cards! Can't wait to see my wonderfully creative friend again and make some more magic.













No comments:

Post a Comment